Lytx Launches Live Webinar Series Showcasing its Video Telematics Offerings
Webinar series begins Wednesday, May 22
SAN DIEGO — May 22, 2019 —
Lytx, a leading provider of video telematics, analytics and safety solutions for commercial and public sector fleets, has scheduled live webinars to demonstrate the company’s technology—one every week for the next five weeks—beginning May 22, 2019.
Lytx recently introduced a modular product portfolio, making its video telematic systems offerings configurable to address the unique needs of fleets across a range of markets and industries. Throughout this webinar series, the company will showcase different elements of the product portfolio and how Lytx technology can support fleets with everything from driver safety to preparing for the next stage of technology innovation in the transportation industry.
Each webinar will highlight different aspects of Lytx’s video telematics and safety solutions:
- Improving Driver Safety With the Lytx Driver Safety Program
- Wednesday, May 22. 10:00 a.m. PST / 1:00 p.m. EST
- Maximize Productivity With the Lytx Fleet Tracking Service
- Wednesday, May 29, 10:00 a.m. PST / 1:00 p.m. EST
- Get Answers Faster With the Lytx Video Platform
- Wednesday, June 5, 10:00 a.m. PST / 1:00 p.m. EST
- Improve Safety in Minutes With the Lytx Risk Detection Service
- Wednesday, June 12, 10:00 a.m. PST / 1:00 p.m. EST
- The Future of Transportation: A Look at Lytx Technology
- Wednesday, June 19, 10:00 a.m. PST / 1:00 p.m. EST
Lytx® is a leading provider of video telematics, analytics, safety and productivity solutions for commercial and public sector fleets. Our unrivaled Driver Safety Program, powered by our best-in-class DriveCam® Event Recorder, is proven to help save lives and reduce risk. We harness the power of video to help clients see what happened in the past, manage their operations more efficiently in the present and improve driver behavior to change the future. Our customizable services and programs span driver safety, risk detection, fleet tracking, compliance and fuel management. Using the world’s largest driving database of its kind, along with proprietary machine vision and artificial intelligence technology, we help protect and connect thousands of fleets and more than one million drivers worldwide. For more information, visit www.lytx.com, @lytx on Twitter, LinkedIn, our Facebook page or our YouTube channel.