JBS Carriers sees an 80% improvement in traffic violations with Lytx
The DriveCam difference
JBS Carriers wanted to reinforce its belief in safety for its fleet. By implementing the Lytx® Driver Safety Program, the company's drivers increased awareness of their surroundings and reduced unsafe habits like speeding, following too closely, cornering, and hard braking.
CSA scores improved, and JBS saw a positive ROI with reduced collisions and injuries. The company also improved the frequency of traffic violations by 80%.
Further, the company alleviated driver concerns about the Driver Safety Program with recognition of safe driving habits and collision avoidance. Drivers also felt confident in the Driver Safety Program when it came to litigation.
- Wanted to reduce accidents and injuries for about 570 drivers
- Reduced collisions and injuries
- Saw significant ROI in terms of serious accident costs
- Improved the frequency of traffic violations by 80%
- Improved following distance by 61%
- Improved driver seat belt usage by 88%
- mplemented Lytx® Driver Safety Program
- Proactive communication about what the Driver Safety Program is to alleviate driver concerns
- Gave positive recognition to model drivers
We deliver the results fleets need.
We’ve delivered incredible results for our clients for more than 25 years.