Welcome to Lytx®
We are glad you are here and we are committed to helping you achieve VEDR compliance. As a Full Access user in the Lytx Account, you have many responsibilities, and we are here to help you get started. Bookmark this page on your browser or your phone for a quick reference guide that you can use to complete your onboarding and answering commonly asked questions.
Many resources listed here are also available in the Lytx Support Center. To access the Support Center, log in to your Lytx Account with your username and password.
If you need help logging in, contact our Support team at email@example.com or (866) 910-0403.
Below is a quick checklist of important resources that will help achieve VEDR compliance. It is recommended you review all the resources below when onboarding as a new Full Access Lytx user.
Get to know the VEDR Program Key Indicators (KIs)
- VEDR Program Introduction
- KI: Unassigned Drivers
- KI: Overdue for Check-in (or Download)
- KI: Overdue for Coaching
- KI: Coaching Effectiveness
Learn how the Lytx Driver Safety Program can help you meet VEDR program requirements
- Get an overview of the Lytx Driver Safety Program
- Explore Lytx technology and how it works
- Review the events and behaviors that can trigger recording (see Program Owner for list)
- Communicate with your drivers about the program using these presentations, email and letter templates, and videos
- Get started with your Lytx Account
Achieve compliance for KI: overdue for unassigned drivers
Achieve compliance for KI: overdue for check-in
- Check on VEDR device connectivity
- VINs are required for VEDR connectivity compliance
- Troubleshoot VEDR device issues
- Contact Lytx Support to resolve connectivity issues
Achieve compliance for KI: overdue for coaching
To stay compliant with the Overdue for Coaching KI, complete coaching tasks within eight days. Coaching your drivers in a timely manner also helps them practice safe driving habits and reduces risks for your business.
- Start with the Coaching Checklist
- Review and use available coaching options
- To make coaching easy, ask your drivers to download the free Lytx Driver App on their Android or iOS device
- Complete the Coaching Workflow in Lytx Account
Achieve compliance for KI: coaching effectiveness
Your coaching is effective when drivers repeat the same behaviors less frequently over time. The less the drivers repeat behaviors, the higher your score.
- Review coaching tips and strategies for common behaviors
- Level up your coaching skills
- Learn techniques and strategies to address drivers who repeat the same behaviors
Stay on top of your program with reports
- Use the Program Status Report to stay on top of KI scores
- Use Insights to find data
- Set up notifications to alert you when critical events occur
Find help and resources
© 2022 Lytx, Inc. – Confidential & Proprietary